In response to client demand we have developed a compliance alert service which complements our existing legislative compliance products and services.
The alert service provides our clients with advanced warning of the commencement of new significant Acts.
“Significant” Acts means those which will have a significant operational impact on our clients. As part of this alert, we provide a summary of the legislation and a link to the relevant Act.
This alert service allows our clients to prepare for new legislation before the Act has commenced.
Examples of Alerts which have been recently published are:
- Associations Incorporation and Other Legislation Amendment Bill 2019 (Qld)
- COVID-19 Emergency Response Bill 2020 (SA) (Job-Keeper Allowance)
- Education Legislation Amendment (2020 Measures No. 1) Bill 2020 (Cth)
- Government Sector Employment (General) Rules (Amendment No 11 – COVID-19) 2020 (NSW)
- Labour Hire Licensing Bill 2020 (ACT)
- Mandatory Testing (Infectious Diseases) Amendment (COVID-19 Response) Bill 2020 (WA)
- National Disability Insurance Scheme (Worker Clearance) Bill 2019 (NT)
- Paid Parental Leave Amendment (Flexibility Measures) Bill 2020 (Cth)
- Poisons and Therapeutic Goods Amendment (Restricted Substances) Regulation 2020 (NSW)
- Wage Theft Bill 2020 (Vic) [Q3-2020]