In response to client demand we have developed a compliance alert service which complements our existing legislative compliance products and services.
The alert service provides our clients with advanced warning of the commencement of new significant Acts.
“Significant” Acts means those which will have a significant operational impact on our clients. As part of this alert, we provide a summary of the legislation and a link to the relevant Act.
This alert service allows our clients to prepare for new legislation before the Act has commenced.
Examples of Alerts which have been recently published are:
- Work Health and Safety Legislation Amendment Bill 2017 (ACT)
- Aged Care (Single Quality Framework) Reform Bill 2018 (Cth)
- Aged Care Legislation Amendment (Influenza Vaccination in Residential Care) Principles 2018 (Cth)
- Health Legislation Amendment (Improved Medicare Compliance and Other Measures) Bill 2018 (Cth)
- National Redress Scheme for Institutional Child Sexual Abuse Bill 2018 (CTH)
- Treasury Laws Amendment (2018 Measures No.3) Bill 2018 (Cth)
- Underwater Cultural Heritage Bill 2018 (Cth)
- Public Health Amendment (Safe Access to Reproductive Health Clinics) Bill 2018 (NSW)
- Revenue Legislation Amendment Bill 2018 (NT)
- Residential Tenancies Amendment Bill 2018 (NT)
- Hospital Foundations Bill 2018 (Qld)
- Disability Inclusion Bill 2018 (SA)
- Taxation Related Legislation (Housing Availability and Payroll Relief) Bill 2018 (Tas)
- Long Service Benefits Portability Bill 2018 (Vic)
- Environment Protection Amendment Bill 2018 (Vic)